WAS ASKED TO POST
******************Hello everyone, I hope you have time to read this because it will not only take long, but it's worth it. It certainly is. I don't know if any of you has ever watched Scott Mann's movie "The Tournament", and if you have, then I'm glad you will understand the rules more clearly. But if you haven't, and you do like downright action movies, blood, shooting, and that sort of stuff, then I highly recommend this movie to you. It's simply awesome. It is now my favorite movie of all time.
Well, what I am actually requesting your participation for is, that I have a very interesting proposal for you owners of CreepyPasta characters, or other horror, action, murderer character for that matter.
It's about a game, which originally in the movie takes place in a different city of the world, every 7 years. The competition consists in 30 of the best murderers in the world, who compete for the title of the biggest murderer. In my opinion, when game and murder get together, the result is an exciting explosion of addicting spice.
I already will clarify that the winner will not be recieving any money or points for that matter, because I do not like to display my art for any reward like that. I hate talking about money, I hate money. I do art as a hobby, not a job. So if DA points or cash is what you are here for, I already invite you to leave.
For the ones who are yet interested, then I thank you at first. But now, the tournament.
18 competitors. 120 hours. 1 winner.
The rule is one. You kill... or die.
This big famous tournament consists in the best 18 killers that have the respective characteristics to qualify into the competition, and they all sum up to find out who... is the very best.
It's as easy as you kill or die. The contestants are inserted a tracking device embedded into their abdomen, heat-sensor chips, allowing the observers to monitor their movements. With a signal rank of 330 yards, allowing the participants to track each other when they are approaching.
The craziest and toughest killers of the world are put together into a 5-day-long survival tournament, to not only receive the title as the best murderer. But also the observers' entertainment.
From where the tournament is being run and monitored, the watchers can witness every single interesting movement that brings excitement to the spectators. The mayhem which takes place is passed off as natural disasters, terrorist outrages, accidents, or put down to rampages committed by lone madmen. The unsuspecting towns where the tournament takes place are randomly selected, and the public never know of its existence.
But the men and women running the tournament, are very wealthy leaders, who usually are superior to proxies or other forces of killers. These, not only watch the event for entertainment, but also bet high stakes on the outcome. They bet high considerably high amounts of money on their respective favorite participant. The odds will be set as more contestants join the tournament.
Each participant must fulfill and obey all of the next rules and regulations.
Rules & Regulations
1. One of the most important rules that needs to be clarified is that the participants must be KILLERS, not MONSTERS nor CREATURES. This means, they can be high-skilled murderers, with human characteristics. Who need of weapons to assassin their victims, from their bare hands to explosives. For example:
Jeff The Killer - ALLOWED.
The Rake - NOT ALLOWED.
Eyeless Jack - ALLOWED
Slenderman - NOT ALLOWED
2. All the contestants must not possess any super power. They are allowed to be exceptionally strong, fast, intelligent, resistant, etc.; and they even can have extra features such as retractable claws, spikes, extra limbs (NOT TRENDILS/TENTACLES) But they cannot possess any supernatural abilities such as immortality, telekinesis, super-speed, flying/levitating, regeneration, teleportation, and such. For example:
Kagekao's claws - ALLOWED
HB Kay's massive strength - ALLOWED
Bloodie's Copycat - NOT ALLOWED
The Judge's trendils - NOT ALLOWED
NOTE: Just because your character possesses an ability which I do not approve of, does not mean your character cannot qualify. That certain ability can be removed or reduced to simplicity.
3. You must be willing to let your character use any weapon, which may or not be at choice of the owner. For example, you are Jeff The Killer's owner, and he uses his knife. Well, you must be willing to let me make him use an AK-47 or any other weapon or technique of murder at the writer's taste. Your character will be allowed any weapon I approve of, but they may be attatched to a manner of killing which they may or not acostume.
4. Your character needs to have a unique characteristic/technique. Either in their way of killing, personality while fighting, reason for murdering, or any other feature that defines the killer. It will give him/her higher acquantices, and higher or lower odds. It as well gives a better chance of being any of the gambler's favorite. The manner makes the killer. I'll set some examples. Let's make additions to define the characters.
Murder + Insanity = Jeff The Killer
Murder + Violence + Strategy = HB Kay
Parkour + Murder + Speed = Graffiti
Game + Murder = Kagekao
5. Your character DIES when your character DIES. Don't come up saying that the story is crap because your character was killed. Don't take it personal, it's a story, and I will decide who survives as it's written. I do not accept comments as "Aww my OC died hmm, but its not a suprise, I always lose at everything.... :I" I DO NOT F**KING CARE. IT'S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE. I'M ONLY USING YOUR CHARACTER, NOT LICKING YOUR FEET. CLEAR?
6. No participant is superior to any other. Higher odds and stakes do not define a better character. The numbers are set at random. It's fake money people, don't start your whinning about it.
7. Granted, some of the characters who do not qualify to participate in the tournament, can also make an appearance as wealthy gamblers or runners of the tournament system. I'll discuss it with anyone who's left out for any reason. Persay creature characters, like Splendorman, Sexual Offender Man, Laughing Jack, Zippers, Zehnder (he'd make an amazing gambler), and such others.
8. No love scenes in the story. Suicide Sadie and Kagekao, I'd LOVE to have both in the story, but if they have to die, they have to die. Don't take it personal, I'm just using an example. Couples are allowed in the competition, but even if they have to kill each other, they will.
9. No alliances permitted. It'd be foolish for two characters to make a complot against the rest, because the competition has only one winner. Let's have clear that if there are more than one remaining player at the moment when the 120 hours finish, the tracking devices set into the competitors body automatically explodes. Deciding the contestant's fate.
10. There must be a majority of men in the contestants. Do not misunderstand me, it is definitely not sexism. It is just a matter that must be followed. End of story.
11. I'm gonna leave one last thing clear. If a bullet goes through your character, like, a decisive shoot, it's done. Gone. Out. There's no turn back. They're out of the game. There's no burping bullets, catching them, or whatever the heck.
So, with all this said, I will define how you can apply for your character to participate in the tournament. It must follow the next order.
Age: (must be +18)
Rank: (Assassin, murderer, proxy, etc)
******Weapons: (If any, it's better if they don't)
Expect many requests to be sent to the people whose OCs I'd love to have participate in the tournament. And soon, this announcement, if allowed, will be put in as many CreepyPasta groups possible to spread the word.
I will shortly be submitting the places taken, and the participants here.
This story will be one of the most exciting project I will create.
18 participants. Only one survives.********************************